Took a development job with 2K

Hier dürfen Fans und Interessenten des Clubsport S posten und Fragen zum Fahrzeug stellen.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MMOexpshop
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Took a development job with 2K

Beitragvon MMOexpshop » Mi 18. Sep 2019, 07:53

Annually because 2006, NBA2K20 gameplay manager Mike Wang has invested his time in work crafting the most authentic experience possible - and it is an experience which has come quite a long way since he first took a development job with 2K. "When I first got into the business I was somewhat green, wide-eyed, excited for all these things I desired to do with , but I quickly saw the desire of nicely, here is what we can really do in evolution. "Seeing that enlarged is really cool. I am still in a place where I am a Massive fan of this game and the game, but once I see the match, I see the things that isn't there yet, the possibility that's there, but it's cool to see it slowly get there"

Mike rightly points out that gamers of the game only see what the team has been working on once a year - what's a constant trickle of updates and balance changes for the dev group is a treasure trove of fresh features and re-worked gameplay for hardcore fans.Gone are they days where the main gameplay was enjoying multiplayer on the couch (though that is still core to the 2K experience, and has been polished to near perfection).Instead, exactly what 2K has discovered is that rather than fill the shoes of the favourite players, players were interested in playing alongside these superstars.

Since NBA2K has increased, so has the profile of Ronnie Singh - or Ronnie2K since fans would understand him.

The afternoon before Yahoo Sport Australia talked to Ronnie he'd been visiting James''I Promise' college in Cleveland with . "The lifestyle of basketball players is now about so much more about the courtroom," he said. "Yesterday I was in Cleveland at the I Promise school, looking at what LeBron has done, all of these men are thinking that way, and our game has followed suit. "As basketball becomes more of a cultural movement, so do we."

Zurück zu „Allgemein“